Welcome to iReadItNow HD. Much loved reading log app got even more powerful features.
iReadItNow is not just an book-archive app. iReadItNow focuses on recording your reading life in rich context. When you read it, how you read it, every proses that touched your heart, and so on, you can keep all these records in a simple and organized way. Don't forget anything about what you read. This is your own history.
With iReadItNow HD, you can :
- Archive books you read, not read, or want to read
- Add new books with easy to use barcode scanner
- Create your own custom book collections
- Check in/out the date when you read a book
- Attach excerpts, notes, review, even snapshots on each book
- Enjoy beautiful graphs and timeline that shows your reading life
- Discover new books from various sources
- Automatically share with friends what you read over Twitter, Facebook
- Synchronize data over multiple devices (*)
- Manage separate accounts for your family, friends in a single app (* iPad only for now)
(*) requires Premium Membership, which is free for 3 months and $2.99/year after
You need to sign up at least Free Membership to use this app. Membership is a mandatory because iReadItNow app automatically sync your data to iReadItNow server to backup your data safely. If you think privacy means keeping all data in your local device only, this is not the app for you.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
iReadItNow HD is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-12-15. The program can be installed on iOS.
iReadItNow HD (version 2.0.6) has a file size of 40.27 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.